Sunday, August 20, 2006

ALMS Round 7 - Road America Predictions


Overall: Audi will not win. It is crazy, I know, but it's about time for an Audi incident. I call Dyson; the #20 is looking fast.

LMP1: Dyson, Audi, Audi, Dyson, Highcroft, Autocon.

LMP2: Penske, Intersport, Penske. Penske had two incidents at Portland, allowing an Intersport win. After three weeks off the car has gone through some minor changes. I think one car will have problems.

GT1: #4, 007, #3, 009.

GT2: Flying Lizard, Risi, Peterson.

Analysis: Last year this race was a good indicator of the rest of the season. Well, Dyson is fastest in practice, so hopefully they can be the first to beat the Audi R10. I think it is time their bad-luck ended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was an Audi incident, but that same Audi won! I'm a Dyson fan myself, but that Audi squad really know what they're doing.

Highcroft and Penske had some fun racing. Duncan Dayton and his team are really one step ahead of Autocon. Congrats to the team for finishing in the same lap as the Audis. Can't wait to see what they can do in an Acura.

4:54 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home