Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Oh NO! What Are The ACO Thinking?

No Porsche RS Spyders? Why? The only car to have a chance at the Audi's not going? Three factory Audi's entered in Le Mans? Yikes! Overkill or nervous robots?

I think we all know who I will be rooting for:

Overall: Peugot. Why them? They ain't Audi and I LOVE closed top LMPs. Pesky too. And Arena in their Zytek.

LMP2: Bruichladdich. The Radical is gorgeous. The Pesky too. They are fielding four cars this year. Three LMP1, one LMP2. That's just cool. And Barazi Epsilon in their twin Zyteks.

GT1: Saleen of course. Team Oreca is running two Saleens. Then the Ferrari and Lamborghini.

GT2: Flying Lizard and Spyker and Risi.

This is who I think will win:

Overall: Audi. If the Peugots and Pescarolos last, I want a non-Audi on the top three.

LMP2: I hate predicting this one for Le Mans 'cause I ain't ever been right. Reliability is such an issue with the fastest teams here. I'll go Zytek and Bruichladdich. I don't know why. It's a guess.

GT1: Factory Corvette. Then Factory Aston.

GT2: Risi. Hopefully Team LNT does well too.

Full Entry List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home